Wednesday, January 23, 2013

BWL BLURBATHON coming up


Looking for something good, fresh, different to read? Don't despair. Here comes the BWL BLURBATHON!

BWL is one of my publishers. Many of my books are published by BOOKS WE LOVE. Here is the link to my author page on their site HERE My next book with them is Book 4 in my Medieval Fantasy series The Curse of the Lost Isle, coming out in a few days, here is the gorgeous cover:

BWL is organizing a Blurbathon. What is it? Every other day, we'll post the blurb of a worthwhile BWL book. They come in a variety of genres. All are available in eBooks at a very affordable price (never more than $3.99 for a novel) I hope you will enjoy the ride. It starts on January 25 and will continue well into March.

Each post will feature a different book with a cover, a blurb, and a buy link. BOOKS WE LOVE only publishes the best authors in their field, so these reads are guaranteed to delight.

HAPPY READING!

No comments: