Monday, June 29, 2009

Win my new release in this new contest

THE CHRONICLES OF KASSOUK BOOK ONE
WHITE TIGER

"...an exceptional tale that belongs in a place of honor on keeper shelves everywhere." Johnna Flores - Coffee Time Romance - 5-cups rating


Announcing the new release of this novel, briefly offered by my previous publisher, now the first book of a brand new series from Desert Breeze publishing.
In a winter world where blood and loyalty are everything, and people keep large felines as pets, how can Tora avenge her father’s death, when a handsome Mutant challenges her bloodline, and his offer to help can get them both killed...
More on my page. Read the reviews and an excerpt at:
I am offering the opportunity to win the download on my personal website. Just click on CONTEST on the left at:
The deadline for the contest is July 31, and the release of White Tiger is August 1, 2009. Don't miss this opportunity to win it.
The book already has a page on my publisher's website at:
Wishing you a fantastic week.
Vijaya Schartz
Guns, Swords, And Romance With a Kick
http://www.vijayaschartz.com

No comments: