Monday, June 25, 2007

There is life after Triskelion































It's all over the internet. Triskelion Publishing, my current publisher is closing its doors. There was no warning, although it seemed the company was experiencing financial difficulties. As a result, all my e-books and my latest print books will soon become unavailable. So if you wanted to get ANAZ-VOOHRI, RELICS, LOCKDOWN, WHITE TIGER, or the anthology THIS MAGIC MOMENT, now is the time to get them. As of July 2, 2007, these books will be officially defunct. I have more titles coming in the near future for other publishers, and I'll let you know when I have definite release dates, but in the meantime, get the disappearing titles fast, before they become collectors' items.

Contact me if you can't find the books. I have a few copies in store.

No comments: