Wednesday, July 20, 2011

BLUE LIONESS HAS A COVER - ENTER THE CONTEST TO WIN IT

I could not be more pleased with the cover of BLUE LIONESS, coming August 1, 2011 from Desert Breeze Publishing, in all eBook formats everywhere.

THERE IS STILL TIME TO ENTER MY CONTEST TO WIN a pdf copy of this book. Click on CONTEST to enter your name.

In the story, the lioness is silvery gray, but Blue Lioness is also the warrior name of the heroine, Ariela, who has blond hair with a streak of blue on each side and Cerulean blue eyes.

The cover with the grey lion looked washed out on the blue background, it looked more like a wolf than a lion, and from a distance, it resembled too much the cover of WHITE TIGER, Book one in the series. I like the fact that all the covers in the series have the same feel. See them all in a row HERE

So I opted for a not so blue lioness on the cover, but I love it. The eyes are striking. And I believe covers are more subliminal than actually representative of the real characters in the book.

So I opted for this one, and I am dancing around my office, sending this splendid cover to everyone I know.

Don't forget to enter the contest. Click on Contest on my website to enter, and on the cover of Blue Lioness anywhere on my site to open a full page and learn more about it (including an exerpt).

Hope you enjoy reading this novel as much as I enjoyed writing it for you.

Vijaya Schartz
Award-winning Science Fiction, Romance with a Kick
http://www.vijayaschartz.com/

No comments: